Radiant Solutions has a combination of domain experts, techno-functional consultants
and technical team to provide robust solutions and services to insurance companies,
agencies and brokers.
We understand that each client has discrete need than its counterparts. Radiant
has solid functional knowledge as well as advanced technology capabilities to deliver
comprehensive solutions to clients.
• We undertake projects to build, enhance, maintain and support insurance applications
- Agency and Client Administration
- Underwriting Management
- Rating Engines
- Policy Administration
- Claim Administration
- Document Management
• We specialise in providing
- Integration Solutions using ACORD standards
- Integration with legacy systems
- Enterprise application integration
- Database and data migration
- Re-engineering existing applications
- Development of Web services
• Our development framework covers the complete software development life cycle
(SDLC) starting from requirements gathering, requirement analysis, Functional Specification,
Design, Development, Testing, UAT, Deployment to Warranty support and it has been
successfully used for delivering offshore and on-site projects with 100% satisfactory
• We take time to listen, digest and fully understand our customer's requirements
to ensures quality delivery and maximizes client’s ROI
• We adopt agile and collaborative approach in our engagements to enable our customers
to realise benefits right from the beginning.
• With our years of experience in requirements engineering, development and management,
we divide the work into month long ‘sprints’ to deliver immediate results to our
customers. We regularly review and prioritise the scope to ensure its alignment
with the business case.
• We follow the industry best practices towards application development to ensure
• We are proficient in technologies like C, C++, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Visual Basic,
Java/ J2EE, LINC, COBOL, Pega PRPC , Oracle , SQLServer and many others to develop
a complete custom solution to cater for your needs.